Josh’s Frogs TROPICAL BioBedding Bioactive Substrate (10 quarts)
Josh’s Frogs Tropical BioBedding Bioactive Substrate (10 quarts) is the perfect substrate for your tropical bioactive enclosure. Tropical Biobedding is a unique blend of organic and inorganic ingredients, trace elements, and beneficial fungi that serves to jump start the bioactive environment. Tropical Biobedding helps maintain humidity while providing a substrate your pets can dig and lay eggs in, all while helping to maintain healthy populations of microfauna.
- Tank stays cleaner due to bioactive cycle
- Less substrate changes, which is less stressful on your pet
- Closer to replicating your pet’s natural habitat
- More attractive than traditional substrates
How to Prep: Mix contents of bag thoroughly. Place a 2.5-3 inch layer of Tropical BioBedding in your enclosure. Add dechlorinated or R/O water until BioBedding sticks together when squeezed, but no water runs out.
Recommended Animals: We do not recommend using BioBedding with Dart Frogs or anything that requires high humidity and low ventilation.
- Crested Geckos
- Mourning Geckos
- Indopacific Tree Geckos
- Bauer’s Chameleon Geckos
- Day Geckos
- Gargoyle Geckos
- Leachie Geckos
- Tree Frogs
- Bumblebee Toads
- Yellow Spotted Climbing Toads
- Malaysian Horned Frogs
- Water Dragons
- Anoles and other tropical lizards
- Tropical snakes
- Plus many other reptiles, amphibians, and invertebrates